Wednesday 21 February 2007

The Famous/infamous Rabbit

A few weeks ago, at the suggestion of a colleague, I subscribed to Scarlet magazine. There were two options a low price for 12 issues, or pay slightly more but get a "free" gift. Said free gift was a rabbit. If you don't know what a rabbit is please consult an Ann Summers website/shop/catalogue!
Now I should explain that I have possibly the shyest husband in the world, not sure how we ended up together but that's a whole other blog ;) He is very disapproving of 'toys' and thinks that only dirty women use them, so I failed to tell him about the option that didn't include the free gift.
Well, it arrived today. I was quite nervous about opening the brown packaging. I had never seen a rabbit in the flesh, so to speak, only heard tales of their greatness. I have to say, it looks good. Bright pink and bendy but good :) Gutted it didn't come with batteries. Who wants to wait to try out new toys?? So gently had to introduce hubby to the whole new idea of toys in a close loving relationship. They're just a bit of FUN, right. Anyway, will get batteries tomorrow and hopefully report back ;)

No comments: