Wednesday 14 March 2007

Welcome

I am quite worried that someone I know will find my blog, especially as I have been telling people I've started one. I have taken some small steps to covering my tracks, especially at work, deleting internet history and stuff. My husband is not sufficiently curious to go looking. I tried a google search for my blog name and there was a link to a diary type website where a lady was charting her fight with cancer. She said she also had a blog but then gave a link to MY blog. So I apologise to anyone expecting to read a blog about how someone is dealing with the day-to-day struggles of living with cancer and instead is reading about how good or bad my new sex toy is.

On that subject, tried it again this morning, about 2 seconds, but very nice :)

I applied for 3 jobs 2-3 weeks ago, not because I am desparate to leave but because I'm desparate to not be out of work if the unthinkable happens. I had a letter from one of the companies yesterday, 3 weeks after the closing date, so as I was opening it I was saying to hubby "oh this will be a no thank you letter". Imagine my surprise when I re-read it properly to find they've offered me an interview. You tend to lose hope 3 weeks after the closing date so I'm gobsmacked. I now have a couple of weeks to prepare myself, find something to wear and find out about the job. Out of the 3 jobs I applied for this was the least likely one I'd get. I'm not going to say too much about the job (mainly because I don't know yet ;))

3 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Hi there, I used to "own" this url gimmechocolate.blogspot.com LOL!!!! Most of my readers know my new url @ www.auntoftwo.blogspot.com and hopefully anyone who googles me will realize that this url is no longer me! LOL!!!!! Feel free to check out my new url and say hi! :)

Chastity said...

Good luck with your interview!!

Nika said...

Plss give me this URL :(((((